BTS

Samstag, 24. September 2011

1/72 Panzerjäger 1 Ausf. B...... nearly finished

As i posted yesterday, my actual Task is an Italerie (Ex Esci) Kit of the Panzerjäger 1 Ausf. B in 1/72 scale.

Now he is nearly finished.


I added some Stowage out of Resin, 3 Miniatures from SHQ and some Trackparts i found in my Bitsbox.
I replaced the towing Cable from the Kit by the Trackparts because 1: i don´t like the "static" look of the Cable, and 2: i love additional Tracklinks on the Front of those Vehicles! ^^

Colours and Pigments are (as allways) from Vallejo. 

No i will do the last "finishing Touches" ..... some Paint here and there, Flock and Grass for the Base and of course the Decals.....



2 Kommentare:

  1. Great work so far! And that for not being finished :-D

    Got you a question. How do you do the decals? When I do mine, I always see the edges, and have to paint them away. Is there an other way to avoid that?

    PS: did you find the information about the British LRDG I posted on Benno's?

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen