BTS

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011

Some W.I.P....

Beside my actual Comission works for several Manufacturers (until there´s no "Go" from them i´m not able to show here) there are many other "Sideprojects" i´m working at....

This Time my Skaven hordes will get new Reinforcements in Form of a Doom Flayer and an Plagueclaw Catapult. (Throwing 5" Templates into enemy´s lines is just funny as hell ^^ )


Think the Catapult will be finished by Sunday, except there will be delays in my Painting Plans for the comissions. As you can see, nerly the whole construct is painted. Only some Details and some metalparts are left to paint. (And of course: the Base)


As you can see, i decided to paint all the spikes on the Flayerwheel with different Greentones to let them look like Warpstone. For me, it would be too boring to paint the Wheel the "standard" Way.... 
As allways all is painted with Vallejo Acrylics



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen